United States District Court, D. Colorado
SECOND TRIAL PREPARATION CONFERENCE ORDER
Robert E. Blackburn United States District Judge
Pursuant to Fed. R. Crim. P. 17.1 and D.C.COLO.LCrR 17.1.1 and 53.1, the court enters this Second Trial Preparation Conference Order.
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That trial by jury shall commence June 20, 2016, at 8:30 a.m. (MDT), in courtroom A1001, at which the defendant shall appear in person without further notice, order, or subpoena;
2. That the court reserves four (4) days for trial: Monday, June 20, 2016, through Thursday, June 23, 2016;
3. That counsel and the defendant shall appear in courtroom A1001 on the first day of trial at 8:00 a.m., to review and discuss with the courtroom deputy clerk and the court, if necessary, any final details, arrangements, or requirements concerning the trial;
4. That a Trial Preparation Conference shall commence on June 16, 2016, at 3:30 p.m. (MDT), in courtroom A1001;
5. That lead counsel and the defendant shall attend the Trial Preparation Conference;
6. That at the outset of the Trial Preparation conference, each party shall submit on the Witness List form required by the court (an original for the court with copies for the courtroom deputy clerk and all other parties) a “will call” witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that will be called and a “may call” witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that may be called; provided, furthermore, that the “will call” witness list constitutes a representation on which the court and every other party may rely that the witnesses listed will be present and available to testify during trial;
7. That at the Trial Preparation Conference the parties shall be prepared to review and discuss, inter alia, the following:
a. stipulated and proposed jury instructions and verdict forms;
b. voir dire questions;
c. the jury selection process, including alternate jurors and peremptory challenges:
1. The use of the one or more alternate jurors [Review Fed. R. ...