Buy This Entire Record For
Guarantee Co. of North America USA v. TK Construction US, LLC
United States District Court, D. Colorado
November 9, 2015
THE GUARANTEE COMPANY OF NORTH AMERICA USA, Plaintiff,
TK CONSTRUCTION US, LLC; TK MINING SERVICES, LLC and affiliates; TK CONSTRUCTION, LLC dba TK MINING SERVICES, LLC; BIG SKY, LLC; TK DIVERSIFIED SERVICES, LLC fka UNLIMITED MANPOWER SOLUTIONS, LLC; TK HOLDINGS LTD and all subsidiaries, including, but not limited to TK INDUCTRIAL, LLC, and TK BLASTING, LLC; AMY L. FISCHER; KEITH E. BUHRDORF; DAVID A. SCHAAF; EARNEST E. SCHAAF, Defendants.
TRIAL PREPARATION CONFERENCE ORDER
Robert E. Blackburn United States District Judge
Pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 16(e), D.C.COLO.LCivR 16.3, and D.C.COLO.LCivR 43.1, the court enters this Trial Preparation Conference Order.
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That to resolve pretrial issues implicating Fed.R.Evid. 702, 703, or 704, the following procedural protocol shall be used; provided, further, that unless otherwise ordered, failure to raise an issue concerning a putative expert witness in the time and manner required in this order shall constitute a waiver of the issue:
a. That expert reports shall conform in substance to the requirements of Fed.R.Civ.P. 26(a)(2)(B) and shall contain and include the following:
1. a complete statement of each expert opinion to be expressed and the bases and reasons therefor;
2. the facts, data, and other information considered by the witness in forming each expert opinion;
3. any exhibits to be used as a summary of or support for each expert opinion;
4. the qualifications of the witness, including a list of all publications authored by the witness within the preceding ten years, stated in a curriculum vitae (“c.v.”);
5. the compensation to be paid the expert for the study and testimony; and
6. a listing of any other cases in which the witness has testified as an expert at trial or by deposition within the preceding four years;
b. That all motions raising issues under Fed.R.Evid. 702, 703, or 704, as codified and construed shall be filed by June 1, 2016, and marshaled thereafter as prescribed by D.C.COLO.LCiv 7.1(d);
c. That for each putative expert witness with respect to whom the movant objects for any reason, the movant shall provide the following:
1. whether the movant contends that the testimony of the expert is unnecessary or irrelevant; and if so, why;
2. whether the movant objects to the qualifications of the witness; and if so, why (stated in detail); and
3. whether the movant objects to any opinion to be offered by the ...