United States District Court, D. Colorado
The above civil action number must appear on all future papers sent to the court in this action. Failure to include this number may result in a delay in the consideration of your claims.
ORDER DIRECTING APPLICANT TO CURE DEFICIENCIES
Gordon P. Gallagher United States Magistrate Judge
Applicant, Steven Dean Byfield, initiated this action by filing pro se a writ of habeas corpus on October 28, 2015. (ECF No. 1). He has paid the $5.00 filing fee. As part of the Court’s review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(a) and (b), the Court has determined that the submitted document is deficient as described in this order. Applicant will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims. Any papers that Applicant files in response to this Order must include the civil action number on this Order.
Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs:
(1) ____ is not submitted
(2) ____ is not on proper form (must use the Court’s current form)
(3) ____ is missing original signature by Plaintiff
(4) ____ is missing affidavit
(5) ____ affidavit is incomplete
(6) ____ affidavit is not properly notarized
(7) ____ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or application
(8) ____ other:
Complaint or Petition:
(9) ____ is not ...