United States District Court, D. Colorado
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND, FILE AMENDED COMPLAINT THAT COMPLIES WITH RULE 8
GORDON P. GALLAGHER, Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff, Lawrence Harris, alleges that he resides in Denver. Mr. Harris submitted pro se a Complaint (ECF No. 1) for money damages. As part of the Court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1, the Court has determined that the documents are deficient as described in this order. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number noted above in the caption of this order.
Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs:
(1) X is not submitted
(2) ___ is missing notarization
(3) ___ is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) ___ is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) ___ is missing required financial information
(6) ___ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) ___ is not on proper form
(8) ___ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) ___ An original and a copy have not been received by the Court. Only an original has been received.
(10) ___ other: Plaintiff may pay $400.00 (the $350.00 filing fee plus a $50.00 administrative fee) in lieu of ...