United States District Court, D. Colorado
Nicole Wittmer, Plaintiff, Pro se, Pueblo, CO.
For DuPont, Defendant: Gregory Paul Szewczyk, Sarah Block Wallace, Ballard Spahr, LLP-Denver, Denver, CO.
RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Boyd N. Boland, United States Magistrate Judge.
This matter arises on the following:
(1) Dupont's Motion to Dismiss Wittmer's First Amended Complaint [Doc. #16, filed 04/24/2014] (the " First Motion to Dismiss");
(2) Dupont's Motion to Stay [Doc. #17, filed 04/24/2014] (the " Motion to Stay");
(3) Dupont's Motion to Transfer Venue Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1404(a) [Doc. #19, filed 04/24/2014] (the " Motion to Transfer"); and
(4) Defendant E.J. Dupont's Supplemental Motion to Dismiss [Doc. #26, filed 07/15/2014] (the " Second Motion to Dismiss").
I respectfully RECOMMEND:
(1) The First Motion to Dismiss [Doc. # 16] be GRANTED;
(2) The Motion to Stay [Doc. # 17] be DENIED AS MOOT;
(3) The Motion to Transfer [Doc. # 19] be DENIED; and
(4) The Second Motion to Dismiss [Doc. # ...