United States District Court, D. Colorado
Travis Hodson, Plaintiff, Pro se, Pueblo, CO.
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND FILE AMENDED COMPLAINT
GORDON P. GALLAGHER, United States Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff, Travis Hodson, appears to be a prisoner who currently is confined at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo. However, he does not appear on the Colorado Department of Corrections database, www.doc.state.co.us. He submitted pro se a Prisoner Complaint (ECF No. 1) pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983 for money damages. As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCIVR 8.1(b), the Court has determined that the submitted document is deficient as described in this order. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue any claims in this Court in this action. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) X is not submitted (must complete the Court's current form revised 10/01/12 with Authorization and Certificate of Prison Official)
(2) is missing affidavit
(3) X is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) is missing required financial information
(6) is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) is not on proper form (must use the Court's current form)
(8) names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) X other: § 1915 motion and affidavit and certified account statement only are necessary if $400.00 filing ...