United States District Court, District of Colorado
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND FILE AMENDED COMPLAINT THAT COMPLIES WITH RULE 8
Boyd N. Boland United States Magistrate Judge
Plaintiff, Earl Lynn Stults, is incarcerated at the Mesa County Detention Facility in Grand Junction, Colorado. Mr. Stults initiated this action by filing pro se a Prisoner Complaint (ECF No. 1) pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. As part of the Court’s review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the Court has determined that the Prisoner Complaint is deficient as described in this order. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number noted above in the caption of this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1)_X_ is not submitted (must use the Court’s current Prisoner’s Motion and Affidavit for Leave to Proceed Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915 form revised 10/01/12 with Authorization and Certificate of Prison Official)
(2)___ is missing affidavit
(3) _X_ is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) ___is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) ___is missing required financial information
(6) ___is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) ___is not on proper form
(8) ___names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) ___An original and a copy have not been received by the Court. Only an original has been received.
(10) _X_ other: Plaintiff may pay $400.00 (the $350.00 filing fee plus a $50.00administrative fee) in lieu of filing a § 1915 Motion and Affidavit and a certified copy ...