United States District Court, D. Colorado
ORDER DIRECTING APPLICANT TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND FILE AMENDED APPLICATION
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Applicant, Travis Hodson, is a prisoner at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo. He submitted pro se an Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (ECF No. 1). As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the court has determined that the submitted document is deficient as described in this order. Applicant will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue any claims in this court in this action. Any papers that Applicant files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) X is not submitted
(2) _____ is missing affidavit
(3) _____ is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) X is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) _____ is missing required financial information
(6) _____ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) _____ is not on proper form (must use the court's current form)
(8) _____ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) X other: § 1915 motion and affidavit and certificate showing current balance in prison account only are necessary if $5.00 filing fee is not paid in advance
Complaint, Petition or ...