United States District Court, D. Colorado
CAROL A. BURKE, Plaintiff,
U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, and GINA MCCARTHY, Administrator, Defendants.
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND FILE AMENDED COMPLAINT
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff, Carol A. Burke, resides in Watkins, Colorado. Plaintiff filed pro se an Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (ECF No. 3) and a Title VII Complaint (ECF No. 1). As part of the Court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1, the Court has determined that the Title VII Complaint is deficient for the reasons stated below. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if she wishes to pursue her claims. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs:
(1) __ is not submitted
(2) __ is not on proper form (must use the Court's current form)
(3) __ is missing original signature by plaintiff/petitioner/applicant
(4) __ is missing affidavit
(5) __ affidavit is incomplete
(6) __ affidavit is not notarized or is not properly notarized
(7) __ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or application
(8) __ other:
Complaint or Petition:
(9) __ is not submitted (10) X is not on proper form (must use all pages of the Court's ...