United States District Court, D. Colorado
WILLIAM A. MAUNZ, Plaintiff,
SHARON PHILLIPS, Nurse Practioner (N.P.), CDOC CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS, San Carlos Correctional Facility, COLORADO DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS, and THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, et al., Defendants.
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff, an inmate at the San Carlos Correctional Facility in Pueblo, Colorado, has submitted to the court a "Notice (Letter) of Intent for Plaintiff's Prisoner's Complaint Biven's 42 § 1983" (ECF No. 1) claiming that his constitutional rights have been violated. Because it appears that Plaintiff intends to pursue his claims in this court, this civil action has been commenced. As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the court has determined that the document is deficient as described in this order. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue any claims in this action. If Plaintiff does not intend to pursue a civil action in this court regarding his allegations in the notice of intent, he should advise the court of that fact and the instant action will be dismissed. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) XX is not submitted
(2) ___ is missing affidavit
(3) XX is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) ___ is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) ___ is missing required financial information
(6) XX is missing authorization to calculate and disburse filing fee payments
(7) ___ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(8) ___ is not on proper form (must use the court's current form)
(9) ___ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(10) XX other: motion and supporting documents are necessary only if fees totaling ...