United States District Court, D. Colorado
ORDER DIRECTING APPLICANT TO CURE DEFICIENCIES AND FILE AMENDED APPLICATION
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Applicant, Corey Burnham, currently is incarcerated at the Denver County Jail. He submitted pro se an Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2241 (ECF No. 1), Prisoner's Motion and Affidavit for Leave to Proceed on Appeal Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915 and Fed. R. App. P. 24 in a Habeas Corpus Action (ECF No. 3), and Motion to Produce Records (ECF No. 5). As part of the Court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the Court has determined that the documents are deficient as described in this order. Applicant will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims. Any papers that Applicant files in response to this order must include the civil action number noted above in the caption of this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) ___ is not submitted
(2) ___ is missing affidavit
(3) ___ is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) X is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account (copy submitted is notarized, not a certificate of the warden or other appropriate prison official)
(5) ___ is missing required financial information
(6) ___ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) X is not on proper form
(8) X names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application (Uses et al. instead of listing all parties in caption)
(9) ___ An original and a copy have not been received by the Court. Only an original has been received.
(10) X other: Applicant may pay $5.00 filing fee in lieu of filing a certified copy of his six ...