United States District Court, D. Colorado
February 27, 2014
PATRICIA HEADLEY, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
Ann J. Atkinson, Esq., for Plaintiff. Aurora, CO,
John F. Walsh, United States Attorney, J. Benedict García, Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney's Office, James Burgess, Special Assistant United States Attorney, Social Security Administration, Region VIII, Office of the General Counsel, Denver, CO, for Defendant.
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES
JOHN L. KANE, District Judge.
1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS
A. Date Complaint Was Filed: October 31, 2013
B. Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: November 12, 2013
C. Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: February 7, 2014
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD
The parties, to the best of their knowledge, state that the administrative record is complete and accurate.
5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE Neither party intends to submit additional evidence.
6. STATEMENT REGARDING WHETHER THIS CASE RAISES UNUSUAL CLAIMS OR DEFENSES
The parties, to the best of their knowledge, do not believe this case raises any unusual claims or defenses.
7. OTHER MATTERS
The parties have no other matters to bring to the attention of the Court. This case is not on appeal from a decision issued on remand from this Court.
8. BRIEFING SCHEDULE
Counsel for both parties conferred and agreed upon the following proposed briefing schedule:
A. Plaintiff's Opening Brief Due: March 31, 2014
B. Defendant's Response Brief Due: April 30, 2014
C. Plaintiff's Reply Brief (If Any) Due: May 15, 2014
9. STATEMENTS REGARDING ORAL ARGUMENT
A. Plaintiff's Statement: Plaintiff does not request oral argument.
B. Defendant's Statement: Defendant does not request oral argument.
10. CONSENT TO EXERCISE OF JURISDICTION BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE
A. () All parties have consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge.
B. (X) All parties have not consented to the exercise of jurisdiction of a United States Magistrate Judge.
11. AMENDMENTS TO JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN THE PARTIES FILING MOTIONS FOR EXTENSION OF TIME OR CONTINUANCES MUST COMPLY WITH D.C.COLO.LCivR 7.1(C) BY SUBMITTING PROOF THAT A COPY OF THE MOTION HAS BEEN SERVED UPON THE MOVING ATTORNEY'S CLIENT, ALL ATTORNEYS OF RECORD, AND ALL PRO SE PARTIES.