United States District Court, D. Colorado
Ann J. Atkinson, Esq., for Plaintiff. Aurora, CO,
John F. Walsh, United States Attorney, J. Benedict García, Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney's Office, James Burgess, Special Assistant United States Attorney, Social Security Administration, Region VIII, Office of the General Counsel, Denver, CO, for Defendant.
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES
JOHN L. KANE, District Judge.
1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS
A. Date Complaint Was Filed: October 31, 2013
B. Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: November 12, 2013
C. Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: February 7, 2014
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD
The parties, to the best of their knowledge, state that the administrative record is complete and accurate.
5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE Neither party intends to ...