United States District Court, D. Colorado
DERRICK J. BANKS, Applicant,
J. OLIVER, Warden, Respondent.
ORDER DIRECTING APPLICANT TO CURE DEFICIENCY
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Applicant, Derrick J. Banks, is in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons and currently is incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary in Florence, Colorado. Applicant has submitted a Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus Under 28 U.S.C. § 2241 and has paid the $5 filing fee.
As part of the Court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the Court has determined that the submitted documents are deficient as described in this Order. Applicant will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims. Any papers that Applicant files in response to this Order must include the civil action number on this Order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) is not submitted
(2) is missing affidavit
(3) is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) is missing a certified account statement showing the current balance in Applicant's prison account
(5) is missing required financial information
(6) is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) is not on proper form (must use the Court's current form)
(8) names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) An original and a copy have not been received by the court. Only an ...