United States District Court, D. Colorado
C. E. WALKER, also known as CORTEZ EDWARD WALKER, Applicant,
[NO NAMED RESPONDENT], Respondent.
ORDER DIRECTING APPLICANT TO CURE DEFICIENCIES
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Applicant, C. E. Walker, also known as Cortez Edward Walker, currently is incarcerated at the Denver County Jail. Mr. Walker's alias has been added to the caption of this order. He has submitted pro se a letter (ECF No. 1) to former Chief Judge Edward W. Nottingham. Mr. Walker appears to be attempting to supplement a prior dismissed lawsuit initiated pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2241, Walker v. Stanley, No. 06-cv-01252-ZLW (D. Colo. Sept. 1, 2006), appeal dismissed, No. 06-1406 (10th Cir. Feb. 15, 2007), which challenged the revocation of his parole when he was in the custody of the Colorado Department of Corrections and incarcerated at the San Carlos Correctional Facility in Pueblo, Colorado. Mr. Walker fails to clarify whether he is awaiting sentencing on new criminal charges and/or facing a parole revocation hearing.
As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the court has determined that the submitted document is deficient as described in this order. Applicant will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue any claims in this court in this action. Any papers that Applicant files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) X is not submitted
(2) is missing affidavit
(3) is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) X is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) is missing required financial information
(6) is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) is not on proper form (must use the court's current form)
(8) names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) X other: The § 1915 motion and affidavit and certificate showing prison account balance are necessary only if the $5.00 filing ...