United States District Court, D. Colorado
Ladean S. Landreville, Plaintiff,
Carolyn W. Colvin, Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
James R. Koncilja, Koncilja & Koncilja, P.C., Pueblo, CO, for Plaintiff.
John F. Walsh, United States Attorney, Allan D. Berger, Special Assistant United States Attorney Assistant Regional Counsel Office of the General Counsel Social Security Administration, Denver, CO, for Defendant.
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES
JOHN L. KANE, District Judge.
1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS
A. Date Complaint Was Filed: July, 8, 2013
B. Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: November 13, 2013
C. Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: January 10, 2014
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD
To the best of their knowledge, both parties state that the record is complete and adequate.
5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE
Neither party intends to submit ...