DENNIS J. DWIER, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
JOINT CASE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CASES
JOHN L. KANE, District Judge.
1. APPEARANCES OF COUNSEL AND PRO SE PARTIES
2. STATEMENT OF LEGAL BASIS FOR SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION The Court has jurisdiction based on section 205(g) of the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. 405(g).
3. DATES OF FILING OF RELEVANT PLEADINGS
A. Date Complaint Was Filed: September 23, 2013
B. Date Complaint Was Served on U.S. Attorney's Office: November 4, 2013
C. Date Answer and Administrative Record Were Filed: January 6, 2014
4. STATEMENT REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OF THE RECORD
To the best of his knowledge, Plaintiff states that the record is complete and accurate. To the best of her knowledge, Defendant states that the record is complete and accurate.
5. STATEMENT REGARDING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE
The parties do not anticipate submitting additional evidence.
6. STATEMENT REGARDING WHETHER THIS CASE RAISES UNUSUAL CLAIMS OR DEFENSES
The parties state that this case does not raise unusual ...