ORDER SETTING TRIAL DATES AND DEADLINES
RAYMOND P. MOORE, District Judge.
This matter has been scheduled for a four-day jury trial on the docket of Judge Raymond P. Moore in the U.S. District Courthouse, Courtroom A601, 6th Floor, 90119th Street, Denver, Colorado to commence on March 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. It is
ORDERED THAT all pretrial motions shall be filed by February 3, 2014 and responses to these motions shall be filed by February 10, 2014. It is further
ORDERED that a Trial Preparation Conference is set for February 27, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. in Courtroom A601. Lead counsel who will try the case shall attend in person.
The parties shall be prepared to address the following issues at the Trial Preparation Conference:
1) jury selection;
2) sequestration of witnesses;
3) timing of presentation of witnesses and evidence;
4) anticipated evidentiary issues;
5) any stipulations as to fact or law; and
6) any other issue affecting the duration or course ...