DAVID J. MYERS, Plaintiff,
UNKNOWN UNIDENTIFIED MAILROOM PERSONNEL OF THE BUREAU OF PRISONS MAILROOM STAFF AT FCI-ENGLEWOOD, (individual capacities), MR. K. MORGAN, (individual capacity) (first name unknown to Plaintiff), MRS. R. HUFNAGLE, (individual capacity) (first name unknown to Plaintiff), MR. RENE GARCIA, (individual capacity), MR. PAUL LAIRD, (individual capacity), and MR. HARRELL WATTS, (individual capacity), Defendants.
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff, a federal prisoner in Colorado, has submitted to the court a complaint (ECF No. 1), an Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Short Form) (ECF No. 3), and a Motion for Appointment of Counsel (ECF No. 4). As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the court has determined that the documents are deficient as described in this order. Plaintiff will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue his claims in this action. Any papers that Plaintiff files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) ___ is not submitted
(2) ___ is missing affidavit
(3) xx is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) ___ is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) ___ is missing required financial information
(6) xx is missing authorization to calculate and disburse filing fee payments
(7) ___ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(8) xx is not on proper form (must use the court's current form)
(9) ___ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(10) ___ other: _________________.
Complaint, Petition or ...