JEREMIAH MICHAEL STANFILL (Extinct), jeremiah michael stanfill; Pro Persona, Man for/inbehalf of the Extinct/Decedent, Executor/Beneficiary of the Cestui Que Vie Estate, Plaintiff,
[NO NAMED DEFENDANTS] Defendant.
ORDER DIRECTING PLAINTIFF TO CURE DEFICIENCIES
BOYD N. BOLAND, Magistrate Judge.
Jeremiah Michael Stanfill is a prisoner in the custody of the Colorado Department of Corrections who currently is incarcerated at the Arkansas Valley Correctional Facility in Ordway, Colorado. He has submitted pro se two documents titled "Statement Noting a Party's Death" (ECF No. 1), which appears to refer to his own death, and a "Motion to Discharge" (ECF No. 3), in which he appears to be attempting to challenge the criminal conviction and sentence entered against him in a Colorado state district court. As part of the court's review pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 8.1(b), the court has determined that the submitted documents are deficient as described in this order. Mr. Stanfill will be directed to cure the following if he wishes to pursue any claims in this court in this action. Any papers that Mr. Stanfill files in response to this order must include the civil action number on this order.
28 U.S.C. § 1915 Motion and Affidavit:
(1) X is not submitted
(2) ___ is missing affidavit
(3) ___ is missing certified copy of prisoner's trust fund statement for the 6-month period immediately preceding this filing
(4) X is missing certificate showing current balance in prison account
(5) ___ is missing required financial information
(6) ___ is missing an original signature by the prisoner
(7) ___ is not on proper form (must use the court's current form)
(8) ___ names in caption do not match names in caption of complaint, petition or habeas application
(9) X other: The § 1915 motion and affidavit and certificate showing prison account balance are necessary only if the $5.00 filing fee is not paid in full in advance.
Complaint, Petition or ...