IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO
February 10, 2011
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO INC., PLAINTIFF,
PETRONET, LLC, AND CHELSEA CONSULTING, INC., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Boyd N. Boland United States Magistrate Judge
This matter arises on the following:
(1) Motion to Quash Subpoenas [Doc. # 1, filed 12/23/2010] (the "Motion to Quash"); and
(2) The parties' Stipulated Motion to Withdraw Motion to Quash Subpoenas to Atchley, Ossip, and Lezama [Doc. # 17, filed 2/9/2011] (the "Stipulated Motion").
IT IS ORDERED:
(1) The Motion to Quash [Doc. # 1] is DENIED as moot;
(2) The Stipulated Motion [Doc. # 17] is GRANTED; and
(3) The hearing set for February 18, 2011, at 8:30 a.m., is VACATED.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2015 VersusLaw Inc.