The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Robert E. Blackburn
SECOND TRIAL PREPARATION CONFERENCE ORDER
Pursuant to D.C.COLO.LCivR 43.1, and REB Civ. Practice Standard IV.A.1., the court enters this Second Trial Preparation Conference Order.
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That trial by jury shall commence September 11, 2006, at 8:30 a.m., in courtroom A701, located on the 7th Floor North, of the Alfred A. Arraj, United States Courthouse,901 19th Street, Denver, Colorado;
2. That the court reserves seven (7) days for trial:
* Monday, September 11, 2006, through Thursday, September 14, 2006; and
* Monday, September 18, 2006, through Wednesday, September 20, 2006;
3. That counsel and any pro se party shall appear in courtroom A701 on the first day of trial at 8:00 a.m., to review the Trial Checklist with the courtroom deputy clerk;
4. That the Trial Preparation Conference required by REB Civ. Practice Standard IV.A.1., shall commence on August 10, 2006, at 1:15 p.m., in courtroom A701;
5. That lead counsel and any pro se party shall attend the Trial Preparation Conference;
6. That at the outset of the Trial Preparation conference, each party shall submit on the Witness List form required by the court (an original for the court with copies to all other parties) a "will call" witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that will be called and a "may call" witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that may be called; provided, furthermore, that the "will call" witness list constitutes a representation on which the court and every other party may rely that the witnesses listed will be present and available to testify during trial;
7. That at the Trial Preparation Conference the parties shall be prepared to review and discuss, inter alia, the following:
a. stipulated and proposed jury instructions and ...