The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Robert E. Blackburn
TRIAL PREPARATION CONFERENCE ORDER
Pursuant to Fed.R.Cr.P. 17.1, D.C.COLO.LCrR 26, and REB Cr. Practice Standard IV.A.1., the court enters this Trial Preparation Conference Order.
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. That all pretrial motions shall be filed by no later than close of business February 15, 2006;
2. That a response to a timely filed pretrial motion shall be filed within eleven (11) days of the filing of the pretrial motion;*fn1
3. That all timely filed pretrial motions shall be set for hearing at a motions' hearing setting conference on March 8, 2006, at 10:00 a.m.; at which time the defendant shall/will not be present, having waived via counsel his right to appear at this hearing only; provided, furthermore, that if the defendant has waived his right to be present, then counsel may appear in person or by telephone;
4. That trial by jury shall commence April 3, 2006, at 8:30 a.m., in courtroom A701, located on the 7th Floor of the Alfred A. Arraj Courthouse, 901 19th Street, Denver, Colorado;
5. That the court reserves three (3) days for trial;
6. That counsel and the defendant shall appear in courtroom A701 on the first day of trial at 8:00 a.m., to review the Trial Checklist with the courtroom deputy clerk;
7. That the Trial Preparation Conference required by REB Cr. Practice Standard IV.A.1., shall commence on March 31, 2006, at 11:00 a.m., in courtroom A701;
8. That lead counsel and the defendant shall attend the Trial Preparation Conference;
9. That at the outset of the Trial Preparation conference, each party shall submit on the Witness List form required by the court (an original for the court with copies to all other parties) a "will call" witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that will be called and a "may call" witness list enumerating the name and address of each witness that may be called; provided, furthermore, that the "will call" witness list constitutes a representation on which the court and every other party may rely that the witnesses listed will be present and available to testify during trial;
10. That at the Trial Preparation Conference the parties shall be prepared to review and discuss, inter alia, the following:
a. stipulated and proposed jury instructions and ...